This house was built in Selkirk in 1898 by agent and magistrate Robert Scott.
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Scott House (205 Eaton, Selkirk)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Scott House (Municipality of Glenella-Lansdowne)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: R. R. Scott House (29 Ruskin Row, Winnipeg)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Scott House (266 River Road, RM of St. Andrews)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Margaret Scott Nursing Mission (99 George Street, Winnipeg)
Heritage Buildings of Selkirk, City of Selkirk.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough and Rose Kuzina.
Page revised: 20 July 2019
Back to top of page
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.