This stone church in Neepawa was designed in 1892 by Portage la Prairie architect James A. MacDonald. In 1992, a plaque was erected beside this provincially-designated historic site by the Manitoba Heritage Council.
Photos & Maps
Knox Presbyterian Church in Neepawa (August 2012)
Source: Gordon Goldsborough
Interior of Knox Presbyterian Church in Neepawa (August 2017)
Source: George Penner
Site Location (lat/long): N50.23003, W99.46784
denoted by symbol on the map above
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Provincially Designated Historic Sites
Knox Presbyterian Church, 396 First Street, Neepawa, Manitoba Historic Resources Branch.
We thank George Penner for providing additional information used here.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 31 December 2018
Back to top of page
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.