Mayors/Reeves | Sec-Treasurers | Councillors | Historic Sites | Sources
Link to nearby municipalities:
Langford | Rosedale
Neepawa was incorporated as a Town on 23 November 1883.
Beautiful Plains County Court Building (282 Hamilton Street)
Beautiful Plains Museum (CNR Station)
Davidson House (344 Main Street East)
Independent Order of Odd Fellows Building (376 Mountain Avenue)
Knox Presbyterian Church (396 First Avenue)
Margaret Laurence House (312 First Avenue)
Neepawa Central School
Neepawa Land Titles Building (329 Hamilton Street)
Neepawa War Memorial (282 Hamilton Street)
Roxy Theatre (291 Hamilton Street)
St. James Anglican Church
Neepawa: Land of Plenty, 1883-1983 by Neepawa History Book Committee, 1983.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 27 November 2013
Back to top of page