Built in 1892 this house, which was originally located on First Street next to the Knox Presbyterian Church, served as a manse for the church. It was later moved to Mill Street. It is listed as historically significant by the Town of Neepawa and the Neepawa Heritage Committee.
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Knox Presbyterian Church (396 First Street, Neepawa)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Davidson House (344 Main Street East, Neepawa)
Memorable Manitobans: James Henry Davidson (1862-1911)
We thank the Neepawa Heritage Advisory Committee for providing additional information used here.
This page was prepared by George Penner and S. Goldsborough.
Page revised: 1 July 2021
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.