Manitoba Historical Society
     Keeping history alive for over 143 years


Historic Sites of Manitoba: Osprey School No. 261 (534 Brown Avenue, Neepawa)

After the Osprey School closed in 1957, the building was moved to Neepawa in 1965.

The former Osprey School building

The former Osprey School building (April 2014)
Source: Gordon Goldsborough

Site Coordinates (lat/long): N50.22593, W99.46437
denoted by symbol on the map above

See also:

Historic Sites of Manitoba: Osprey School No. 261 (Municipality of North Cypress-Langford)

Sources:

This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough and Allan Drysdale.

Page revised: 1 April 2021

Historic Sites of Manitoba

This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.

Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other

Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.

Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.


Send corrections and additions to this page
to the MHS Webmaster at webmaster@mhs.mb.ca.

Search Tips | Suggest an Historic Site | FAQ

Help us keep
history alive!

MHS YouTube Channel

Back to top of page

For queries on the above page, please contact the MHS Webmaster.

Home  |  Terms & Conditions  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy  |  Donations

© 1998-2022 Manitoba Historical Society. All rights reserved.