This residence on Lorne Avenue in Brandon was built in 1906 for lawyer James Frederick Kilgour, who lived here until 1909. The occupant from 1913 to 1924 was pharmacist Patrick Angus Kennedy. It was later owned by tailor Ernest W. Jacobs.
Memorable Manitobans: James Frederick Kilgour (1874-1931)
Memorable Manitobans: Patrick Angus Kennedy (1880-1962)
830 Lorne Avenue, Heritage Brandon.
This page was prepared by George Penner.
Page revised: 14 July 2021
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.