Occupants | Photos & Maps | Sources
This house in the Tuxedo area of Winnipeg, was designed by George William Northwood with Raymond Carey and built in 1923 for Claude Heubach, who had joined the Tuxedo Park Company in 1907, two years after its founding. Because Tuxedo was slow to develop, Heubach never had the money he had hoped to have. The house was eventually sold, and Heubach built another, south of the park at 320 Hosmer Boulevard.
Photos & Coordinates
Historical Tours in Manitoba: History and Walking Tour of Tuxedo
This page was prepared by George Penner and Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 10 November 2021
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.