Historic Sites of Manitoba: West Park School / Hazel M. Kellington School (361 Third Avenue, Neepawa)
Principals | Vice-Principals | Teachers | Photos & Coordinates | Sources
The West Park School on Third Avenue in Neepawa was opened in 1951 and Hazel M. Kellington was the teacher-in-charge under the supervision of Richard W. McAmmond, Principal of the Neepawa Central School. It was renamed Hazel M. Kellington School in 1995, upon Kellington’s retirement.
Photos & Coordinates
Memorable Manitobans: Hazel Maria Kellington (1899-1991)
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 20 February 2020
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.