This two-storey brick home on Third Avenue in Neepawa was built in 1898 for Adne Graham and his wife Leta Warren. The first telephone office was operated from the house, with Graham as its manager. The building is listed as historically significant by the Town of Neepawa and the Neepawa Heritage Committee.
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Graham House (137 Scott Street, Winnipeg)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Graham House (706 Lorne Avenue, Brandom)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Graham House (91 Kingsway, Winnipeg)
This page was prepared by George Penner and S. Goldsborough.
Page revised: 1 July 2021
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.