Principals | Vice-Principals | Teachers | Photos & Coordinates | Sources
This school on Darwin Street in Winnipeg was commissioned by the St. Vital School Division and built in 1973. It is operated by the Louis Riel School Division.
Photos & Coordinates
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Darwin School No. 1576 (Municipality of West Interlake)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Darwin Station School No. 1950 (RM of Whitemouth)
“Principal retires,” Winnipeg Free Press, 5 March 1989, page 61.
We thank Nathan Kramer for providing additional information used here.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 3 February 2021
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.