This one-storey brick building on Main Street in Carberry was built in 1907. It was the municipal office for many years before being replaced by the present structure on Fourth Avenue. The building is a municipally designated historic site.
Old Town Hall (April 2010)
Source: Gordon Goldsborough
Site Location (lat/long): N49.86806, W99.35897
denoted by symbol on the map above
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Municipally Designated Historic Sites
Old Town Hall, 122 Main Street, Carberry, Manitoba Historic Resources Branch.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 3 September 2012
Back to top of page
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.