Mayors/Reeves | Secretary-Treasurers | Councillors | Historic Sites | Sources
Links to nearby municipalities:
Albert | Cameron | Glenwood | Oak Lake | Pipestone | Wallace | Whitehead | Woodworth
Sifton was incorporated as a Rural Municipality on 22 December 1883, named for John Wright Sifton. In 2015, it amalgamated with the Town of Oak Lake to form the Rural Municipality of Sifton.
Go here for a list of historic sites in Sifton.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 11 February 2017
Back to top of page