Historic Sites of Manitoba: West St. Paul Municipal Building (3550 Main Street, RM of West St. Paul)
Like other civic authorities of their time, the founders of the Rural Municipality of West St. Paul sought to combine a number of services in one building. Besides council chambers, the building has provided space as a community centre and legion. The building was designed by Winnipeg architect C. S. Bridgman and built in 1917. It is a municipally designated historic site.
West St. Paul Municipal Building (2010)
Source: Gordon Goldsborough
Site Location (lat/long): N49.98023, W97.06701
denoted by symbol on the map above
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Municipally Designated Historic Sites
Historic Sites of Manitoba: West St. Paul School No. 4 (3740 Main Street, RM of West St. Paul)
Municipal Building, Manitoba Historic Resources Branch
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 8 February 2015
Back to top of page
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.