This brick building on Sherbrook Street was the second home of the Unitarian Church in Winnipeg. The rear portion of the building was constructed in 1904. The front addition, according to its cornerstone, was built in 1962.
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Salvation Army Hall / Canadian Slovak Legion Hall (669 Elgin Avenue, Winnipeg)
We thank David Loftson for providing information used here.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 26 October 2019
Back to top of page
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.