The museum is housed in a former convent belonging to Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary. The museum building, constructed in 1900 on plans by architect J-A. Senecal and situated in the village of St-Pierre-Jolys, is open between July and August.
Saint-Pierre-Jolys Museum (2010)
Source: Gordon Goldsborough
Site Location (lat/long): N49.44212, W96.98697
denoted by symbol on the map above
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Convent of the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary (St. Jean Baptiste, RM of Ritchot)
Convent of the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary, Manitoba Historic Resources Branch.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 15 November 2013
Back to top of page
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.