Manitoba Historical Society
     Keeping history alive for over 142 years


Historic Sites of Manitoba: St. John’s Anglican Church (218 Moffat Avenue West, Pilot Mound, Municipality of Louise)

This church in Pilot Mound in the Municipality of Louise was built in 1899.

St. John’s Anglican Church

St. John’s Anglican Church (August 2018)
Source: George Penner

Site Location (lat/long): N49.20274, W98.89752
denoted by symbol on the map above

Sources:

This page was prepared by George Penner.

Page revised: 19 February 2019

Historic Sites of Manitoba

This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.

Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other

Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.

Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.


Search Tips | Suggest a Site | FAQ | Acknowledgements

Send inquiries to the MHS Webmaster.

MHS YouTube Channel

Back to top of page

For queries on the above page, please contact the MHS Webmaster.

Home  |  Terms & Conditions  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy  |  Donations Policy

© 1998-2021 Manitoba Historical Society. All rights reserved.