The original part of the stone house on Brown Avenue in Neepawa was built in 1914 for pharmacist Claude Neucriman Rowe Still (1889-1970) and his wife Alice Christina Gow (1879-1967). It was enlarged in 1946 and again in 1967. The building is listed as historically significant by the Town of Neepawa and the Neepawa Heritage Committee.
Still House (Febraury 2020)
Source: George Penner
Site Coordinates (lat/long): N50.22512, W99.46432
denoted by symbol on the map above
Birth registration [Claude Neucriman Rowe Still], Manitoba Vital Statistics.
1921 Canada census, Ancestry.
Claude N. R. Still, FindAGrave.
We thank the Neepawa Heritage Advisory Committee for providing additional information used here.
Page revised: 1 July 2021
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society. The information is offered for historical interest only.
Inclusion in this collection does not confer special status or protection. Official heritage designation may only come from municipal, provincial, or federal governments. Some sites are on private property and permission to visit must be secured from the owner.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.
Send corrections and additions to this page
to the MHS Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us keep history alive!