Manitoba Historical Society
     Keeping history alive for over 142 years


Historic Sites of Manitoba: St. Georges Anglican Church Peguis / St. Michaels All Angels Anglican Church (1147 Breezy Point Road, RM of St. Andrews)

This small wood frame building on Breezy Point Road in the Rural Municipality of St. Andrews was constructed between 1938 and 1939 as the St. Georges Anglican Church Peguis. Later, it was used as a chapel for the St. John's Cathedral Boys School. The building appeared to be abandoned at the time of a 2017 site visit.

The former St. Georges Anglican Church Peguis / St. Michaels All Angels Anglican Church

The former St. Georges Anglican Church Peguis / St. Michaels All Angels Anglican Church (April 2017)
Source: George Penner

Site Coordinates (lat/long): N50.18230, W96.84604
denoted by symbol on the map above

Sources:

This page was prepared by George Penner.

Page revised: 25 December 2020

Historic Sites of Manitoba

This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.

Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other

Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.

Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.


Search Tips | Suggest a Site | FAQ | Acknowledgements

Send inquiries to the MHS Webmaster.

MHS YouTube Channel

Back to top of page

For queries on the above page, please contact the MHS Webmaster.

Home  |  Terms & Conditions  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy  |  Donations Policy

© 1998-2021 Manitoba Historical Society. All rights reserved.