Manitoba Historical Society
     Keeping history alive for over 143 years


Historic Sites of Manitoba: St. Augustine School (330 Third Street, Brandon)

Link to:
Principals | Vice-Principals | Teachers | Photos & Coordinates | Sources

This school in Brandon opened in 1957.

Principals

Period

Principal

1967-1968

Sister Mary Brigid

Teachers (partial list)

School Year

Teachers

1967-1968

Mrs. Eileen Hamel, Sister Mary Andrew, Sister Mary Michael, Sister Mary Brigid, Sister Mary Teresa

Photos & Coordinates

St. Augustine School

Site Coordinates (lat/long): N49.84490, W99.94208
denoted by symbol on the map above

See also:

Historic Sites of Manitoba: St. Augustine of Canterbury Roman Catholic Church (327 Fourth Street, Brandon)

Sources:

Brandon Elementary Schools, 1867-1979, Canada-Confederation, Brandon School Division, 1967.

This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.

Page revised: 25 April 2021

Historic Sites of Manitoba

This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.

Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other

Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.

Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.


Send corrections and additions to this page
to the MHS Webmaster at webmaster@mhs.mb.ca.

Search Tips | Suggest an Historic Site | FAQ

Help us keep
history alive!

MHS YouTube Channel

Back to top of page

For queries on the above page, please contact the MHS Webmaster.

Home  |  Terms & Conditions  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy  |  Donations

© 1998-2022 Manitoba Historical Society. All rights reserved.