This cemetery is situated in the Municipality of Oakland-Wawanesa. Originally the site of the St. John the Divine Anglican Church, in 1892 the church building was moved to Rounthwaite.
Historic Sites of Manitoba: St. John the Divine Anglican Church (Wawanesa, Municipality of Oakland-Wawanesa)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Rounthwaite Churches Monument (Rounthwaite, Municipality of Oakland-Wawanesa)
We thank Carole Smith for providing additional information used here.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 6 February 2021
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.