Agents / Buyers | Photos & Coordinates | Sources
A wooden grain elevators at Inglis, on the CPR Russell Subdivision in what is now the Rural Municipality of Riding Mountain West, was built in 1922 by the Northern Elevator Company. Along with the entire Northern Elevator line, it was amalgamated into the American-owned National Grain in 1940. This company’s assets were taken over by Cargill Grain in 1975. They later sold or traded their Inglis elevator to Paterson.
Agents / Buyers
Photos & Maps
The former National grain elevator at Inglis (2010)
Source: Bernie Freeman
Site Location (lat/long): N50.94380, W101.24935
denoted by symbol on the map above
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Inglis Grain Elevators National Historic Site (Inglis, RM of Riding Mountain West)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Paterson Grain Elevator (Inglis, RM of Riding Mountain West)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Reliance Grain Elevator A / Manitoba Pool Grain Elevator A / United Grain Growers Grain Elevator 2 (Inglis, RM of Riding Mountain West)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Reliance Grain Elevator B / Manitoba Pool Grain Elevator B / United Grain Growers Grain Elevator 3 (Inglis, RM of Riding Mountain West)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: United Grain Growers Grain Elevator (Inglis, RM of Riding Mountain West)
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough and Bernie Freeman.
Page revised: 29 November 2018
Back to top of page
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.