This two-storey wood frame house in Manitou, in the Municipality of Pembina, was built around 1890 for businessman William Fullerton, who operated the first business at Manitoba City and was the first to move from there to Manitou.
The former Fullerton House in Manitou (September 2009)
Source: Ken Storie
The former Fullerton House in Manitou (May 2014)
Source: Joan Vonniessen
The former Fullerton House in Manitou (August 2022)
Source: Rose Kuzina
Site Coordinates (lat/long): N49.24174, W98.54036
denoted by symbol on the map above
We thank Joan Vonniessen and Rose Kuzina for providing additional information used here.
This page was prepared by Ken Storie and Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 14 December 2022
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society. The information is offered for historical interest only.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Inclusion in this collection does not confer special status or protection. Official heritage designation may only come from municipal, provincial, or federal governments. Some sites are on private property and permission to visit must be secured from the owner.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.