Built in 1904 on a design by Winnipeg architect brothers Alexander D. Melville and William N. Melville, it closed in 1929 and was later demolished.
Site Coordinates (lat/long): N49.90306, W97.15999
denoted by symbol on the map above
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough and Andrew Cunningham.
Page revised: 20 April 2021
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society. The information is offered for historical interest only.
Inclusion in this collection does not confer special status or protection. Official heritage designation may only come from municipal, provincial, or federal governments. Some sites are on private property and permission to visit must be secured from the owner.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.
Send corrections and additions to this page
to the MHS Webmaster at email@example.com.
Help us keep history alive!