This museum, situated northwest of Rivers in the Rural Municipality of Blanshard, consists of some sixteen buildings. Items in the museum were collected by brothers Doug, Fred and Tim Clack, starting in the 1940s. Opened in 1983 and managed by a foundation chaired by Vernon J. “Tim” Clack, the facility is open during summer months with tours arranged by calling 204-328-5240.
Clack Family Museum (July 2012)
Source: Gordon Goldsborough
Site Location (lat/long): N50.08142, W100.32513
denoted by symbol on the map above
Memorable Manitobans: Vernon John “Tim” Clack (1918-2014)
“Last of the Clack brothers”, Winnipeg Free Press, 1 October 1995, page D1.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 5 December 2014
Back to top of page
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.