Historic Sites of Manitoba: Beautiful Hills Memorial Park (Municipality of North Cypress-Langford)
A monument in this small park in the Municipality of North Cypress-Langford, the land for which was donated by Charles S. Wills, commemorates early settlers of the Elesmere-Firdale district. It was unveiled on 30 July 1967.
Monument at the Beautiful Hills Memorial Park (April 2015)
Source: Gordon Goldsborough
Site Location (lat/long): N49.95726, W99.16584
denoted by symbol on the map above
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Elesmere School No. 1147 (Municipality of North Cypress-Langford)
We thank Greg Pool for providing additional information used here.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 4 April 2017
Back to top of page
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.