This two-storey food frame residence on Balmoral Street in Winnipeg was designed and built in 1906 by contractor Ernest W. Andrews. Subsequent owners included pharmacist Thornton Andrews (circa 1916), and lawyer Fletcher S. Andrews (early 1920s to early 1940s).
Memorable Manitobans: Fletcher S. Andrews (1869-1949)
A. T. Andrews House, 80 Balmoral Street by Murray Peterson, Peterson Projects, February 2008.
Error processing SSI file
This page was prepared by George Penner and Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 31 July 2020
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.