Historic Sites of Manitoba: Alexandria and Elam Districts Monument (RM of Stanley)
This monument, erected in July 1988, commemorates several historical attributes of this area: the Boundary Commission NWMP Trail, the village of Alexandria, Alexandria School No. 73, Elam School No. 684, and Ebenezer Church.
Alexandria and Elam Districts Monument (2010)
Source: Gordon Goldsborough
Site Location (lat/long): N49.14820, W98.22350
denoted by symbol on the map above
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Alexandria School No. 73 (1879-1965)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Boundary Commission North West Mounted Police Historic Trail (RM of Stanley)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Elam School No. 684 (1938-1964)
Information for this page was collected and prepared by Gordon Goldsborough..
Page revised: 17 February 2012
Back to top of page
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.