Built in 1903 by the Imperial Fish Company, for hauling fish caught by commercial fishers on Lake Winnipeg, the Wolverine was sold the next year to the Northern Fish Company. It was dismantled in 1936.
Postcard of the steamboat Wolverine at Selkirk (no date)
Source: Rob McInnes, MN0467
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 12 February 2022