Clerics | Photos & Coordinates | Sources
This United church in Winnipegosis, in the Rural Municipality of Mossey River, was opened officially as Winnipegosis Methodist Church on 25 August 1901.
The clerics who served between 1900 and 1925 were H. W. Dobson, S. A. Bayley, F. J. Fydell, E. L. Kirkpatrick, W. E. Rowan, James Malley, L. Clixby, L. A. Hadfield, A. E. Hooke, E. Roberts, H. A. Rivers, and C. D. Watts. Those in the period from 1928 to 1949 were H. C. Harris, D. H. Gordon, J. E Palmer, N. R. Wright, E. L. Lewis, W. T. Hamilton, and M. E. Corner.
Photos & Coordinates
Reflections from Little Muddy Water: A History of Winnipegosis by Winnipegosis History Book Committee, 1990, pages 120-123.
This page was prepared by George Penner and Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 21 July 2020
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.