MHS Smarty Party: 20 October 2022

Manitoba Historical Society
     Keeping history alive for over 143 years


Historic Sites of Manitoba: St. Mark’s United Church (Tyndall, RM of Brokenhead)

A Presbyterian church at Tyndall in the Rural Municipality of Brokenhead was established in 1903. The original church was replaced with this one in 1939. The church closed on 28 December 1990 and the building was converted into a private residence.

Former St. Mark's United Church at Tyndall

Former St. Mark's United Church at Tyndall (April 2018)
Source: George Penner

Site Coordinates (lat/long): N50.08113, W96.65776
denoted by symbol on the map above

Sources:

This page was prepared by George Penner.

Page revised: 6 July 2019

Historic Sites of Manitoba

This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.

Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other

Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.

Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.


Send corrections and additions to this page
to the MHS Webmaster at webmaster@mhs.mb.ca.

Search Tips | Suggest an Historic Site | FAQ

Help us keep history alive!

MHS YouTube Channel

Back to top of page

For queries on the above page, please contact the MHS Webmaster.

Home  |  Terms & Conditions  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy  |  Donations

© 1998-2022 Manitoba Historical Society. All rights reserved.