Manitoba Historical Society
     Keeping history alive for over 142 years


Historic Sites of Manitoba: Canadian Pacific Railway Station (Tilston, Municipality of Two Borders)

A Canadian Pacific Railway station, at Tilston on the Alida Subdivision in what is now the Municipality of Two Borders, was built in 1910. Closed after the Subdivision was abandoned in March 1978, the building lies abandoned and partially demolished on a lot in town.

Former Canadian Pacific Railway station at Tilston

Former Canadian Pacific Railway station at Tilston (July 2018)
Source: George Penner

Site Location (lat/long): N49.39611, W101.31390
denoted by symbol on the map above

See also:

Historic Sites of Manitoba: Railway Stations

Sources:

This page was prepared by George Penner.

Page revised: 15 June 2019

Historic Sites of Manitoba

This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.

Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other

Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.

Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.


Search Tips | Suggest a Site | FAQ | Acknowledgements

Send inquiries to the MHS Webmaster.

MHS YouTube Channel

Back to top of page

For queries on the above page, please contact the MHS Webmaster.

Home  |  Terms & Conditions  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy  |  Donations Policy

© 1998-2021 Manitoba Historical Society. All rights reserved.