Manitoba Historical Society
     Keeping history alive for over 143 years


Historic Sites of Manitoba: St. Mary’s Anglican Church Monument (Clanwilliam, RM of Minto-Odanah)

St. Mary’s Anglican Church was built in Clanwilliam, in what is now the Rural Municipality of Minto-Odanah, in 1905. It closed in 1987 and the building was removed from the site, replaced by a commemorative monument and sign.

Among the clerics of St. Mary’s Anglican Church was Robert W. Ridgeway (c1919-1921).

St. Mary’s Anglican Church commemorative monument and sign

St. Mary’s Anglican Church commemorative monument and sign (August 2011)
Source: Gordon Goldsborough

Site Coordinates (lat/long): N50.36245, W99.81435
denoted by symbol on the map above

Sources:

This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.

Page revised: 24 March 2020

Historic Sites of Manitoba

This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.

Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other

Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.

Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.


Send corrections and additions to this page
to the MHS Webmaster at webmaster@mhs.mb.ca.

Search Tips | Suggest an Historic Site | FAQ

Help us keep history alive!

MHS YouTube Channel

Back to top of page

For queries on the above page, please contact the MHS Webmaster.

Home  |  Terms & Conditions  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy  |  Donations

© 1998-2022 Manitoba Historical Society. All rights reserved.