Manitoba Historical Society
     Keeping history alive for over 141 years


Historic Sites of Manitoba: William S. Stephenson Monument (Meade Street N, Winnipeg)

This plaque was erected on 15 August 1982 to commemorate William Stephenson and was unveiled by Mayor William Norrie.

William S. Stephenson Monument

William S. Stephenson monument (2010)
Source: Gordon Goldsborough

Site Location (lat/long): N49.90699, W97.12787
denoted by symbol on the map above

See also:

Historic Sites of Manitoba: Sir William S. Stephenson, 1897-1989 (Winnipeg)

Sources:

This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.

Page revised: 20 October 2013

Historic Sites of Manitoba

This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.

Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other

Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.

Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.


Search Tips | Suggest a Site | FAQ | Acknowledgements

Send inquiries to the MHS Webmaster.

MHS YouTube Channel

Back to top of page

For queries on the above page, please contact the MHS Webmaster.

Home  |  Terms & Conditions  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy  |  Donations Policy

© 1998-2020 Manitoba Historical Society. All rights reserved.