Historic Sites of Manitoba: St. Charles Roman Catholic Cemetery (320 St. Charles Street, Winnipeg)
This cemetery in the St. Charles area of west Winnipeg was established in 1872.
St. Charles Roman Catholic Cemetery (August 2011)
Source: Peter McLure
Site Location (lat/long): N49.87368, W97.32220
denoted by symbol on the map above
Historic Sites of Manitoba: St. Charles Franciscan Fathers Cemetery (St. Charles Street, Winnipeg)
A list of burials in this cemetery is available from the Manitoba Genealogical Society, including a searchable online database available to members at the MGS Manitoba Name Index (MANI). Some additional information is contained in the 1996 MGS publication Carved in Stone: Manitoba Cemeteries and Burial Sites, revised edition, Special Projects Publication, 106 pages.
St. Charles Roman Catholic Cemetery, Winnipeg, MB, Waymarking.
This page was prepared by Peter McLure and Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 16 November 2014
Back to top of page
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.