Historic Sites of Manitoba: Salem Reformed Church (235 Andrews Street, Winnipeg)
This brick church along Burrows Avenue in Winnipeg was constructed in 1907 on a design by local architect G. G. Teeter. Used until 1986, it then became a Filipino United Community Church for a time. It was later renovated into a private residence.
Salem Reformed Church (April 2015)
Source: Gordon Goldsborough
Site Location (lat/long): N49.91906, W97.14392
denoted by symbol on the map above
“Heavenly abode,” Winnipeg Free Press, 10 July 2010, page G8.
“235 Andrews Street,” City of Winnipeg.
Winnipeg Building Index, University of Manitoba.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 3 April 2015
Back to top of page
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.