Manitoba Historical Society
     Keeping history alive for over 143 years


Historic Sites of Manitoba: St. James Anglican Church (580 Columbia Street, Rivers, Municipality of Riverdale)

This Anglican church in Rivers, in the Municipality of Riverdale, was built in 1958 to replace an earlier church of the same name.

St. James Anglican Church

St. James Anglican Church (August 2021)
Source: George Penner

Site Coordinates (lat/long): N50.03264, W100.23953
denoted by symbol on the map above

Sources:

This page was prepared by George Penner.

Page revised: 3 December 2021

Historic Sites of Manitoba

This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.

Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other

Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.

Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.


Send corrections and additions to this page
to the MHS Webmaster at webmaster@mhs.mb.ca.

Search Tips | Suggest an Historic Site | FAQ

Help us keep history alive!

MHS YouTube Channel

Back to top of page

For queries on the above page, please contact the MHS Webmaster.

Home  |  Terms & Conditions  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy  |  Donations

© 1998-2022 Manitoba Historical Society. All rights reserved.