Manitoba Historical Society
     Keeping history alive for over 144 years


Historic Sites of Manitoba: Rhodes Community Hall (Municipality of Ethelbert)

The map location shown for this Historic Site of Manitoba is APPROXIMATE.
If you know its exact location, please contact us at webmaster@mhs.mb.ca.

Built in 1933, the Rhodes Hall in the Municipality of Ethelbert was used for various public functions—dances, dinners, political events—as well as theatrical productions. Last used as a hall in the mid-1980s, this municipally-designated heritage building (1999) was later relocated to the Selo U1kraina Festival Site south of Dauphin.

The former Rhodes Hall at Selo Ukraina

The former Rhodes Hall at Selo Ukraina (May 2014)
Source: Gordon Goldsborough

Site Coordinates (lat/long): N51.47534, W100.53251
denoted by symbol on the map above

See also:

Historic Sites of Manitoba: Municipally Designated Historic Sites

Sources:

Rhodes Community Hall, Selo-Ukraina Festival Site, SE-4-24-19W, Dauphin area, Manitoba Historic Resources Branch.

This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.

Page revised: 29 January 2022

Historic Sites of Manitoba

This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.

Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other

Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.

Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.


Send corrections and additions to this page
to the MHS Webmaster at webmaster@mhs.mb.ca.

Search Tips | Suggest an Historic Site | FAQ

Help us keep history alive!

MHS YouTube Channel

Back to top of page

For queries on the above page, please contact the MHS Webmaster.

Home  |  Terms & Conditions  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy  |  Donations

© 1998-2023 Manitoba Historical Society. All rights reserved.