Manitoba Historical Society
     Keeping history alive for over 143 years


Historic Sites of Manitoba: Marchand Roman Catholic Church (Marchand, RM of La Broquerie)

This former Roman Catholic church at Marchand, in the Rural Municipality of La Broquerie, was built in 1901. It closed in 1992 and ownership was turned over to the municipality.

The former Roman Catholic Church at Marchand

The former Roman Catholic Church at Marchand (July 2018)
Source: George Penner

Site Coordinates (lat/long): N49.44359, W96.38494
denoted by symbol on the map above

Sources:

This page was prepared by George Penner.

Page revised: 20 April 2020

Historic Sites of Manitoba

This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.

Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other

Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.

Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.


Send corrections and additions to this page
to the MHS Webmaster at webmaster@mhs.mb.ca.

Search Tips | Suggest an Historic Site | FAQ

Help us keep
history alive!

MHS YouTube Channel

Back to top of page

For queries on the above page, please contact the MHS Webmaster.

Home  |  Terms & Conditions  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy  |  Donations

© 1998-2022 Manitoba Historical Society. All rights reserved.