Manitoba Historical Society
     Keeping history alive for over 142 years


Historic Sites of Manitoba: Lord Selkirk Regional Comprehensive Secondary School (221 Mercy Street, Selkirk)

Link to:
Principals | Vice-Principals | Teachers | Photos & Coordinates | Sources

This school was officially opened on 27 November 1971, replacing the Selkirk Collegiate Institute nearby.

Principals

Period

Principal

Before 1971

See Selkirk Collegiate Institute

1971-1975

William “Bill” Regehr (1931-2016)

1975-2011

?

2011-2014

Victoria Morris “Vicki” Cielen (?-2014)

2014-?

Jerret Long

Teachers

No information.

Photos & Maps

Site Location (lat/long): N50.14026, W96.89110
denoted by symbol on the map above

Sources:

“School to open,” Winnipeg Free Press, 23 November 1971, page 22.

This page was prepared by Nathan Kramer.

Page revised: 19 March 2016

Historic Sites of Manitoba

This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.

Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other

Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.

Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.


Search Tips | Suggest a Site | FAQ | Acknowledgements

Send inquiries to the MHS Webmaster.

MHS YouTube Channel

Back to top of page

For queries on the above page, please contact the MHS Webmaster.

Home  |  Terms & Conditions  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy  |  Donations Policy

© 1998-2021 Manitoba Historical Society. All rights reserved.