This former residence building in the St. Malo area of the Rural Municipality of DeSalaberry, was built around 1909 by the Lambert family. In 2001, it became a municipally-designated historic site.
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Municipally Designated Historic Sites
Lambert House, NW 18-4-5E, St. Malo area, Manitoba Historic Resources Branch.
We thank Gerry Maynard (Rural Municipality of DeSalaberry) for identifying the location of Lambert House.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough and Rose Kuzina.
Page revised: 10 September 2020
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.