The first service in Roblin’s Holy Redeemer Ukrainian Catholic Church occurred on 4 June 1961, before which they were held in the chapel of adjacent St. Vladimir’s College. A bell beside the church was moved from the Merridale Ukrainian Catholic Church by the Holy Redeemer Ukrainian Catholic Women’s League.
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Redemptorist Fathers College / St. Vladimir’s College (Roblin, Municipality of Roblin)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Holy Redeemer Ukrainian Catholic Cemetery (Roblin, Municipality of Roblin)
Shell River Municipality, Century One, 1884-1984: Memories of Roblin and Rural Districts by Roblin History Book Committee, 1986, volume 1, page 221.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 5 August 2019
Back to top of page
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.