This attractive two-storey brick residence in the town of Killarney, a municipally-designated historic site, was built in the early 20th century for local lawyer A. G. Hay. It was later occupied by several physicians.
Hay House (September 2012)
Source: Gordon Goldsborough
Site Location (lat/long): N49.18250, W99.66736
denoted by symbol on the map above
Memorable Manitobans: Arthur George Hay (1862-1931)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Municipally Designated Historic Sites
Hay House, 402 Clark Avenue, Killarney, Manitoba Historic Resources Branch.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 24 March 2013
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.