Occupants | Photos & Maps | Sources
This two-storey brick structure on West Gate in the Armstrong’s Point area of Winnipeg was designed by local architect John Hamilton Gordon Russell and built in 1906 by contractors Hudson and Davidson for William Harvey.
Photos & Coordinates
Memorable Manitobans: John Hamilton Gordon Russell (1863-1946)
Historical Tours in Manitoba: A Walking Tour of Armstrong’s Point by Patricia Thomson
Armstrong's Point: A History by Randy R. Rostecki, Winnipeg: Heritage Winnipeg Corporation, 2009.
This page was prepared by George Penner and Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 27 December 2021
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.