This barn in the Rural Municipality of Whitewater was constructed in 1898 for James and Jane Graham, who had arrived in the area from Ontario in 1881. Now a municipally-designated historic site, it is mostly used for casual storage.
Graham Barn (May 2013)
Source: Gordon Goldsborough
Site Location (lat/long): N49.37893, W100.04060
denoted by symbol on the map above
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Municipally Designated Historic Sites
Graham Barn, NE 12-5-20W, Minto area, Manitoba Historic Resources Branch.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 21 November 2013
Back to top of page
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.