This house in the Rural Municipality of Langford was built in 1915 for local farmer George Drysdale and was occupied by generations of the family, including horticulturalist Wilfred Drysdale. In 2001, it became a municipally-designated historic site.
Drysdale House (May 2014)
Source: Gordon Goldsborough
Site Location (lat/long): N50.22526, W99.28364
denoted by symbol on the map above
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Municipally Designated Historic Sites
Drysdale House, SW 35-14-14W, Neepawa, Manitoba Historic Resources Branch.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 8 August 2015
Back to top of page
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.