The first burial in this cemetery in the Rural Municipality of St. Andrews occurred in 1889.
Cloverdale United Church and Cemetery (October 2010)
Source: Peter McLure
Cloverdale United Church (October 2019)
Source: George Penner
Site Coordinates (lat/long): N50.16708, W97.00242
denoted by symbol on the map above
A list of burials in this cemetery is available from the Manitoba Genealogical Society, including a searchable online database available to members at the MGS Manitoba Name Index (MANI). Some additional information is contained in the 1996 MGS publication Carved in Stone: Manitoba Cemeteries and Burial Sites, revised edition, Special Projects Publication, 106 pages.
Cloverdale United Church Cemetery - Cloverdale MB, Waymarking.
This page was prepared by Peter McLure, George Penner, and Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 23 November 2019
Back to top of page
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.