Next to this church building at Clandeboye in the Rural Municipality of St. Andrews is a bell tower, below which is a plaque on the original church corner stone laid on 25 June 1901, placed at this site for the 50th anniversary, on 24 June 1951. The first burial in the nearby cemetery occurred in 1902.
Clandeboye United Church (May 2019)
Source: Rose Kuzina
Clandeboye United Church Cemetery (November 2010)
Source: Peter McLure
Site Coordinates (lat/long): N50.24069, W96.97548
denoted by symbol on the map above
A list of burials in this cemetery is available from the Manitoba Genealogical Society, including a searchable online database available to members at the MGS Manitoba Name Index (MANI). Some additional information is contained in the 1996 MGS publication Carved in Stone: Manitoba Cemeteries and Burial Sites, revised edition, Special Projects Publication, 106 pages.
Clandeboye Amalgamated United Church Cemetery - Clandeboye MB, Waymarking.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough, Rose Kuzina, Tim Worth, and Peter McLure.
Page revised: 6 July 2019
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.