An abandoned, wooden building southwest of Brookdale, in the Municipality of North Cypress-Langford, was constructed in 1905 and used as a station by the Grand Trunk Pacific Railway (later the Canadian National Railway). It was moved to this site from Ingelow and was used for a time as a private residence.
Former Canadian National Railway station at Ingelow (August 2015)
Source: George Penner
Former Canadian National Railway station at Ingelow (August 2016)
Source: Gordon Goldsborough
Site Location (lat/long): N50.04153, W99.56841
denoted by symbol on the map above
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Railway Stations
Canadian Pacific’s Western Depots: The Country Stations in Western Canada by Charles W. Bohi and Leslie S. Kozma, South Platte Press, 1993.
We thank George Penner for providing additional information used here.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 28 May 2022
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.