In 1904, the Bank of Hamilton opened a branch at Bradwardine in what is now the Municipality of Riverdale. It closed in 1926 and the only part of the building remaining at the site is its concrete and brick vault.
Manitoba Business: Bank of Hamilton
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Arden Bank Vault (Arden, Municipality of Glenella-Lansdowne)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Old Deloraine Bank Vault (Municipality of Deloraine-Winchester)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: The “Old Mound” and Bank Vault (Municipality of Louise)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Bank of Toronto Vault (Holmfield, Municipality of Killarney-Turtle Mountain)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Red Deer Lumber Company and Bank Vault (Northern Manitoba)
Bradwardine and District: A Century and More, 1880-2003 by Bradwardine History Book Committee, 2003.
We thank John Everitt and Rose Kuzina for providing additional information used here.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough and Keith Maitland.
Page revised: 18 July 2022
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.