This two-storey brick building on the south side of Portage Avenue in Winnipeg was designed by local architect William Fingland and built in 1922 for businessman Hector H. Bradburn. It became a municipally-designated historic site in January 2017.
Memorable Manitobans: William Fingland (1862-1946)
Memorable Manitobans: Hector H. Bradburn (1872-1958)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Municipally Designated Historic Sites
Bradburn Block (410 Portage Avenue), City of Winnipeg Historical Buildings and Resources Committee, June 2016.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough and George Penner.
Page revised: 13 January 2020
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.